Entry 41: Islamic Tenet.
The Timeless Sunnah of the Prophet.
The Timeless Sunnah of the Prophet.
Definition: Stuff I wanna do.
Usage: "Jaan, could you please prepare some gulab jamun? The Prophet loved sweets."
Entry 42:
Alternate Islamic Tenet:
The Sunnah of the Prophet was completely appropriate for seventh century society and we can never be as great as he was so why try?
Definition: Stuff I don't wanna do.
Usage: "The Prophet married a much older woman. How pious he was and how very apt that was for that particular era and that very specific society that no longer exists.
Alternative usage: "So what if my fiancée hasn't graduated college yet?
Usage: "Jaan, could you please prepare some gulab jamun? The Prophet loved sweets."
Entry 42:
Alternate Islamic Tenet:
The Sunnah of the Prophet was completely appropriate for seventh century society and we can never be as great as he was so why try?
Definition: Stuff I don't wanna do.
Usage: "The Prophet married a much older woman. How pious he was and how very apt that was for that particular era and that very specific society that no longer exists.
Alternative usage: "So what if my fiancée hasn't graduated college yet?
2 comments:
What I gather from this is that No Shave November is compulsory.
Va Va! Vebster you are so cheeky!
Post a Comment