Jackie: When I first began this job I loved it so much I wanted to stay there until I retired. Now I can't wait to leave.
Kim: I know. They say a Toyota will outlive you. But now my Scion is making funny sounds.
Beatrice (knitting on a rocker): Well nothing lasts forever.
Kate: Not true, Grandma (tossing away a plate of barely touched breakfast foods). These gluten free waffles are going back into the freezer and they will remain uneaten until the end of time.
Kim: I know. They say a Toyota will outlive you. But now my Scion is making funny sounds.
Beatrice (knitting on a rocker): Well nothing lasts forever.
Kate: Not true, Grandma (tossing away a plate of barely touched breakfast foods). These gluten free waffles are going back into the freezer and they will remain uneaten until the end of time.
2 comments:
The trials of the gluten-free.
Great rewards are promised to those who bear their trials patiently.
Post a Comment