Friday, October 31, 2014

Scary

This happened again.

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween
Just like the one I hoped I'd never know
Rusty snow blowers start whirring
Where rakes should be turning
And autumn leaves get mixed up in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween
Just like the one I hoped was just a dream
Where trick or treaters stay home and..
Candy gets frozen
Because it's minus 10 degrees outside

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween
Just like the one I hoped I'd never know
Where ghosts and spirits fly to Florida
Coz the weather's less horrida
Leaving fundy Muslims and Christians to unite for just one day...

4 comments:

The Namesake said...

Lol! Happy Halloween!

For today....Woman of the World! said...

Hilarious!!!

JLW said...

God's just having some fun with us - Happy Halloween!

Nabeela said...

Denial = first thought on seeing white stuff, "Oh, the neighbors' Styrofoam packing peanuts have gotten loose."